The Saudi Office, Lawyers & Consultants, includes a specialized department dedicated to providing a full range of services pertaining to intellectual property rights which covers registration of trademarks, service marks, collective marks, quality control marks, patents, industrial design, copy rights, and domain names, in addition to the renewal, amendment, assignment, merger, license, infringement protection, and change of name and address thereof locally, regionally, and internationally.
The Saudi Office, Lawyers & Consultants, uses the most modern technologies when dealing with clients worldwide to develop and redevelop processes that best fit their needs. We commit ourselves to the highest standards of integrity and professionalism while striving to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of our clients. We operate the office in a way that is in the best interest of our clients, employees, and community.
Although registering a trademark or service mark is not compulsory, there are many distinct advantages of registering a trademark or service mark. The trademark or service mark is a legal presumption of client’s ownership of the mark and exclusive client’s right to use the mark in the country where it is registered. Upon registering the mark, the client officially notifies the public of his ownership claim of the trademark or service mark which represents his product or service. Registering a trademark or service mark shall be effective in the country in which the registration was sought, in addition to any member country of bilateral or multilateral agreements. Consequently, such registration may serve as a supporting documentation helping the trademark or service mark owner to apply for legal protection in other countries. The client is entitled to take legal action concerning the trademark or service mark protection since the trademark or service mark is legally protected.
The Saudi Office, Lawyers & Consultants, commits to protect, guard against infringement, and enforce the client's trademark and service mark rights in our coverage area which includes the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, GCC and the entire Middle East. We offer the following services as a part of our service portfolio:
- Free trademark and service mark watch services.
- Trademark availability search and analysis.
- Filing and renewal of trademark applications.
- Registration of licenses, assignments, mergers and registering the rights of the user for trademarks and service marks.
- Prosecuting, filing oppositions and cancellation actions and defending trademarks and service marks.
- Market surveys.
- Administrative procedures.
The Saudi Office, Lawyers & Consultants, provides a complete range of patent registration, protection and enforcement services that are customized to your needs and specifications. They include the following:
- Patent availability search and analysis.
- Prosecution of patent applications.
- Registration of licenses, assignments, mergers and registering the rights of the user for patents.
- Maintaining protection rights and annuities.
- Legal translation of specifications, claims, abstract of patents
- Opposing and defending grant of patents.
- Publication of cautionary notices.
The Saudi Office, Lawyers & Consultants, offers complete registration, protection and enforcement services for designs including industrial designs. Our services include the following:
- Design availability search and analysis.
- Prosecution of design applications.
- Registration of licenses, assignments, mergers, registering the user and name of design rights.
- Maintaining protection rights and annuities.
- Translation of documents.
- Opposing and defending the grant of designs.
The Saudi Office, Lawyers & Consultants, provides a wide range of anti- infringement and anti-counterfeiting services which safeguard the owner’s intellectual property rights, as well as the financial interests. Our lawyers and consultants possess the necessary expertise to advise you on anti- infringement and anti-counterfeiting matters. The Saudi office, Lawyers & Consultants, also actively pursue cases involving copyright, trademark and service mark infringements as a crucial part of our service areas which includes the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the member countries of the GCC, and Middle East. Our anti-infringement and anti - counterfeiting services include the following:
- Drafting, filing and following-up administrative complaints before the competent authorities.
- Working with the competent departments regarding seizure and confiscation of infringing materials.
- Advising and developing anti-infringement and anti-counterfeiting strategies.
- Market analysis and research.
- Market monitoring and advising about parallel imports for industrial designs.